AC Repair in Summerville, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner, SC, and Surrounding Areas
Get Air Conditioning Repair in Summerville, SC, and the Surrounding Areas
AC Repair Service By All Star Heating & Air
If you require an AC repair, a professional technician will assist you in resolving the issue and provide guidance to prevent it in the future. Waiting on the issues will deteriorate the AC system condition and increases the risk of expensive repairs and replacements. Contact us today for AC repair in Summerville, Goose Creek, Moncks Corner, SC, and surrounding areas.
HVAC units, like any other piece of technology, can sustain wear and tear over the years. Constant use and unexpected events can sometimes damage your unit and cause it to stop working properly. If you’ve noticed that your HVAC system has sustained damage, then get repair service from a professional near Summerville, SC. At All Star Heating & Air, we can provide you with air conditioning repair, furnace repair, heat pump repair, and more. Trust us to help you make sure that your system is working efficiently.
Tips and Tricks To Fix Different Types Of AC Repair Problems
Here is a guide to quick-fix techniques to help you resolve the following issues:
- When the AC system does not work
You need to ensure whether the outdoor AC unit is working or not. If the indoor AC system is not switching on, then you can use the following tips:
- Replace the thermostat batteries with the new ones because we forget to check small things due to our hectic life schedules.
- Now, check the thermostat’s settings. Ensure the thermostat is in the ON or Auto mode, and check the temperature too.
- If you cannot hear the sound of the compressor running, then check the circuit breaker. If the outdoor unit is not working, maybe the AC fuse tripped down. Reset the circuit switch by flipping it off and on again.
- When the AC system blows warm air
If in the summer season, your AC system is blowing off warm air, you can use the following tips to fix the issue:
- Replace the air filter because dusty and grimy air filters block the air exchange between the external environment and the AC system.
- Clean and remove the dust from the air vents.
- If you have a duct system, visually inspect for any disconnected duct lines or massive gaps in the duct lines.
- You should even check the refrigerant coils for leakage cracks or wreckage.
- Check the condenser fins for accumulated dust particles. Take a soft bristle brush and water to clean out the fins.
- Frozen evaporator or condenser coils
It is better to call the AC repair technician to fix the evaporator coils because they are inside the indoor AC unit. If ice is on the condenser coils, you can thaw the ice from the condenser fins and let the condenser fins dry in the sun. The following can be the reasons why your AC system is freezing in the summer season:
- Insufficient airflow
- Low outside temperature
- Reduced refrigerant levels
- Blower motor problems
- Stuck contractor
- When the AC system does not work
If the above tips do not work, you should contact the emergency AC repair technician to fix the AC system.
How Can You Avoid AC Repair Problems?
Maintenance service is the only possible solution to keep the problems away from the AC system. The maintenance services help maintain the AC system in the best condition for the whole season.
Trust Us to Have Your Unit Working Perfectly Again
Outstanding Repair Services
Our goal at All Star Heating & Air is to make sure that your job is done properly. We can work with all major brands; no matter what you need help with, you can feel confident that you’ll get professional results. We’ll assess your needs, diagnose the issue, and then handle the repairs from there. Our professionals take pride in using quality American-made parts with up to a 5-year warranty.
Keep an eye out for the following signs that you might need air conditioning or heater repair:
- High energy bills
- Strange noises or smells coming from your unit
- Uneven heating or cooling
- Frequent cycling
All Star Heating & Air Technicians Are Here To Sort Your Problems Out
Finding a professional and honest HVAC company that aims to provide better, efficient, and affordable services can be a challenge. Luckily you do not have to look any further for a company that provides reliable AC repair because All Star Heating & Air provides the best of the best services!
Replace Your Unit Today
Schedule an Appointment
We don’t just repair units; we can also provide clients with air conditioning and heating replacement service. Worn-out AC or heating units can be a hassle. They break more often, and they weren’t built using energy-efficient technology. See a positive and dramatic change in your energy bills by getting an HVAC replacement. We are ready to assist everyone in Summerville, SC. Get an air conditioning repair today.
Why Should You Partner Up With Our Professionals?
We are your best allies during any of your projects thanks to our commitment and expertise. Here are other reasons why you should choose us: